Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Last Day of 31 Days

So here we are girls at the end of our 31 Day Creative Journey. Whew, it's been a busy & crazy, yet exhilerating month.

I have tried new things, created several Art Journal pages and made a few new friends.

I hope your journey has been one of inspiration and know that even if you didn't do every single Challenge...it's okay. Remember all 31 Challenges will be posted on my Blog forever and ever...so be sure and click on them often or print them off to use when you have the time.

This is the second 31 Days Challenge we have had here at Words of Me and it won't be the last. It's just fun for me to come up with all the ideas...Love it!!

To celebrate our last day let's create an art journal page filled with what we learned about our creatitve selves this month...
Yes, even if you only did 1 project...or even if you didn't do any...please take time and do this one thing!!:)

As always I am grateful for each one of you. I appreciate your comments and support here!!

Throughout this Challenge I kept thinking about where is it I want to take my Blog next. There are several different directions I want to go. Only time will tell what I decide....;)

Have a wonderful Day girls I can't wait to see what's next!!!

6 comments:

  1. I've read every challenge, although I haven't been able to participate in all of them! This was great fun and I'm going to try to work on this one tonight! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another successful challenge! I have enjoyed seeing your process and thank you for being such an inspiration! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Leslie, thank you so much for such a great challenge. I have an art journal started called "31 Days". Maybe life will slow down soon and I can finish a few more pages in it! You are a gift! I'm looking forward to hearing what's next for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi..i have done a few of your challenges, but 2 weeks of sick kids has done my head in...not too mention no time at all for anything...but i have visited your blog each new post and enjoyed the time out from the real world thoroughly...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leslie...you are so cute, I know you will come up with something great and wonderful to continue on with the creative process. I will have to (someday soon) try your challenges, right now my main challenge is adapting to married life and adjusting to sharing my space and time........it's not easy, but I know worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there Leslie...just a little note to say thankyou for all the thought provoking and sometimes useful..ie cleaning oput the cupboard, challenges..i have managed a few...i also have posted what I will be sending you for Lizzy...I also have a little bag I have made a long time ago that I will send with it...itys made of of original vintage 70's material...i would prefer it to get used by someone instead of sitting in my wardrobe with the other bags I have made....

    http://mandyeightisenough.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!