Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's on My Work Desk Today? {Lizzy}

Happy Wednesday!! How in the heck are ya' all doing? I have had this burst of positive energy in my life and I am so grateful. I know I keep going on and on about my Soul Restoration class I took a few months ago with Melody Ross...but it's because of all I learned about myself during that class that I am feeling so darn HAPPY!!:)

One of the questions we asked ourselves was....


"What am I believing about my patterns?"  Here is my journal entry, written just last night....

I have thought about this question for months. I finally realized that I set myself up to fall and fail with so many things. My patterns can be very, very good or very, very bad.

I BELIEVE I can change my patterns if I have a TRUE desire, It is up to me. the Lord has made it that way. It is His gift to us.

For me when I...

*eat healthy
*drink water
*workout
*get sleep
*have fun and alone time
*art and a clean home

This is a pattern that sets me up for SUCCESS!!!  

{i would add blogging to that!}

I highly recommend you ask yourself the same question and see how you can set yourself up for SUCCESS:)

Okay...so are you ready to see What's on My Work Desk and meet dear, sweet Lizzy??

What I've been up too is sure making a mess of my desk-LOL.



My favorite basket...


A couple of pages I'm working on in my Art Journal...these warmer temps and sunshine make me think GREEN....


Not sure what I'll do here...I may create some handmade flowers, add a few birds, a sunshine and my fave poem and words...sounds like a plan.

Do you remember this from last week?


This is the background I was working on for Lizzy's She Art girl. This girl was very special to me and had to look just right. I finished her yesterday.

Since the real-life 11 year-old Lizzy had a major stroke nearly 2 months ago and has been so strong and brave I knew the canvas Lizzy had to be just as strong. 





To remind Lizzy to always be herself strong and brave and beautiful....
Her favorite colors are green and blue....


What do you think?


I think she turned out perfect!


I sure hope you've enjoyed my Work Desk this week!! If you want to see more awesome desks and projects be sure and stop by Stamping Ground. 

Girls, have a wonderful day!!!!

18 comments:

  1. Thats just beautiful i bet she will love it!hope recovery is going well.Lovely Inky desk this week just love inky workspaces..
    Happy Creative Wednesday
    hugs Jude x8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it's so beautiful! I know she will be so thrilled to have it - and your work on it is just stunning. Great green page too, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous work, beautiful paints, thank you for sharing. Happy WOYWW 101, not long left until the 2nd anniversary, have you done your PIF? #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great messy desk, and your canvas for Lizzie is wonderful!

    Thanks for stopping by mine...I LOVE that MM Caddy! I have another one on my second desk. It's amazing what it can hold. Have a great week!
    Kim #107

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and special project you have created for Lizzie! It came out wonderfully! You have so much going on in your crafting space...looks like so much fun! Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Les! Your Lizzy project is AMAZING! I love it. You have great vision. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH SWEETIE!!! I am LOVING this Lizzy Brave Girl work . . . and all of your inspirational words . . . they just make me smile. I am thinking of you, and have been thinking of you and the benefit all weekend. I'm so glad it was such a success! And I am so proud and honored to call you my friend. Lizzy and her parents have received the blessings of you in their lives, and you have forever changed them. And I have blessing of knowing you, too. LOVE this post. And I thank you for inspiring me. I'm gloomy this week - allergies are really killing me, and it's had total control over my mood. Augh. But this too shall pass, I know. Hugs and wishing you peace, my dear! (Now, go take a nap! I read your posts, and are exhausted!!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your page-making is fantastic, thanks for sharing how it all comes together.
    I love your wonderful creative mess - it looks just as a creative place should

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes...love her...and your words are perfect...although i woukd need to add to that finished renovations and well little boy...then it would be perfect for me...take care...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your post makes me feel that you're feeling good. Keep it up as it also makes everyone else around you feel good.... me included so Thank you!
    joZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lizzy's Brave Girl turned out so amazing. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on the Brave Girl, it looks awesome!
    Chrissy #71

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Lizzy She Art! Very beautiful! I'm behind on the SR class - I'm hoping to catch up next week. Lots of deep issues to ponder, but so needed and worth it! I love these Wednesday posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the process - tks for sharing love the final result! Elaine#16

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think she turned out perfect as well - what a great and meaningful gift. Am so glad to see polka dots on your desk, they always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful!!!!
    I know she will be so thrilled to have it - and your work on it is just stunning.
    I just love the process...I´m follower now.
    Have a wonderful weekend!!
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love here so beautiful and inspirational - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!