Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What's on Your Desk: Lots of Art!

I woke up today feeling optimistic and excited about the day!!

It's always the BEST feeling when I do that!! I feel like I can do anything....I can "Write My Own Story"...be who I want to be...live my dreams....


Wednesdays are just so darn fun with "What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday" from Stamping Ground. I have been quite productive over the past week. Here's a peek at my desk.

This is a background I'm working on for Lizzy's Brave She Art girl. I hope to finish her by Friday...the day of her Benefit.


It's just the best feeling when my desk looks like this...it means I'm working.

And having fun playing, creating and experimenting.  Those are my new stencils. Found a set of 32 for under $5!

See that white wire shelf? That was the best $5 ever spent!! Gives me so much more space on my desk. Love that!!!

Here is one of my latest and current favorite Art Journal pages inspired by the Soul Restoration class I took in January.

These are all my favorite colors on one page.

Part of the journaling....


Playing around with a few of my new stencils. Love that bird!! Have soooo many plans for him!


There ya' go...I hope you have enjoyed my space today and been inspired. Be sure and stop by Stamping Ground for more inspirational desks!! Have a great day, girls:)

What's on your desk right now?

15 comments:

  1. Looks like you are really having fun. Thank you for such a positive post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of inspiring fun going on here hope the feeling lasts all week

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so many lovely colours and images here today - all beautiful. Love that journal and butterfly. Great work and vibe today - savour it...!
    Thanks for sharing your space,

    Sarah at 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leslie,
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us! I can't wait to see your finished "Lizzy".
    I love your art journal pages! I love the butterfly and the bird and the colors are fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great journal pages...I love your bird stencil, too! Looks like lots of great art going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stuff! Love your art journal, Shaz #112

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fascinating. I love the page of all your fave colours - so, all colours are your faves really!! You sure use 'em well. Hope things are fab on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful work, love the paints, Beautiful workspace, thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100, 100 weeks of this! wow, #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Les it looks fantastic. I am so inspired by the texture and colors! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, dear Les!! I just LOVE what you have on your desk. It ALWAYS motivates and inspires me to create. I just love it all! Happy week, my dear! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, so purty!!! I love your work and the desk! All those supplies makes me want to jump right in . . . scoot over . . . xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leslie-I soooo want to take the Soul Restoration class + the She Art class +...where's the time??? I want to wish you all the very best for the benefit tomorrow and...hope you all raise as much money as possible:)And a very very Happy Mother's day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks and sounds like you are having fun, being positive, and creating so well. Great therapy! Makes me think I should shift my backside and get something done instead of sitting here blog hopping soooooo thanks and byeeee ee e e e ...
    Love JoZarty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those art journal pages are just beautiful. Your desk looks like an amazing place to be right now. Have fun creating!
    Happy WOYWW
    Rebecca (66) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you received my package fpr lizzy..love your work...xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!