Friday, May 6, 2011

Expect Miracles....

I can feel God's Grace in my life today.

He is here...in my heart...guiding me along and I am listening.

I am at  peace and filled with joy and love. I am grateful for His gentle love.

Today is Lizzy's Benefit. I am overcome with emotion as I think about the way the Lord has blessed this endeavor.

We have nearly 150 items to auction off tonight. I am confident we will reach our goal and show the Smith Family how much we love and care for them.

The Lord has blessed us with a day of sunshine, blue skies and a slight breeze...just perfect! 

There have  been times int my life I have been  paralyzed with fear. I know now that when I experience those kinds of feelings all I have to do is Pray and He will gently say to me...

I know the Lord is with me always.


I try my best to live my life with love and kindness for others.I try my best to give my best to everyone I meet.

All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.
Martin Luther King, Jr. 

I am grateful for all the Lord has given me.


What a joy my family is. They lift me up and fill my heart and soul with the purest love I've ever known.


Thank you for all your kind words and gifts for Lizzy's Benefit tonight. I am so grateful for each one of you. May God Bless you.

Have a wonderful weekend and...


Happy Mother's Day!!!



8 comments:

  1. Best wishes for the benefit! And have a wonderful Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images in your post today. Best wishes for the benefit tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, my friend. I am thinking of you tonight and wishing you a wonderful benefit for Lizzy. She continues to be in my prayers. Hugs and can't wait to hear about everything when it is done. Oh, and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Leslie dear you are the one to thank. Your Kindness and love for others is what makes you special. Good luck tonight and hope to see you. Robbie, caly and i will be there. You are an awesome role model to young and old. ~Mary Langley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes for the benefit tonight! And Happy Mother's Day to you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did it go? So eager to hear of your success . . . Happy Mother's Day to you and THANK YOU so much for your friendship and support. The Summer of Color is gaining a lot of interest, so it should be a lot of fun. Thank you for all of your help in making it possible. It really means a lot. Have a beautiful day tomorrow, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there...hope it went well...150...you clever girl...that is amazing...hope my little package got there in time...happy mothers day to you...enjoyit...you are a beautiful person y deserve a lovel day...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet Lady...I hope that the benefit was over the top amazing and..with you at the helm...I know it was!!! I wish you all the very very best Leslie...I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day with your family and loved ones...full of love + hugs + quality time +...chocolate!!! Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!