Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet Claire...She Art Girl

Oh what fun I'm having taking Christy's Tomlinson's She Art Class. Now, it's true...I'm really having to squeeze this class in and am waaaay behind due to other commitments...but what time I have spent has been so informative {and fun}.





I have learned several new ways to layer and add texture to my collage art and I have learned how to create these darling She Art girls. This is Claire...

She is my first girl!!

Not only was she fun to create but what a great feeling...having a purpose to my creations. Love that. 

She wasn't near as hard to create as I had anticipated. I love her and her message.

My next She Art girl is for sweet Lizzy...my 11 year old friend that had the stroke last month. Her girl is all about being Brave and keeping Faith in the Lord. I will be sure and share later in the week when I'm finished.


If you are interested in this She Art Class click here for more information.


Did you know there was a murder in our home Saturday night?


One of these innocent looking people did it...I wonder who......?
{Find out tomorrow}


Creativity is a great motivator because it makes people interested in what they are doing. Creativity gives hope that there can be a worthwhile idea. Creativity gives the possibility of some sort of achievement to everyone. Creativity makes life more fun and more interesting.

-Edward de Bono 


What  kinds of creative things are you working on?

6 comments:

  1. Love your art page, Claire is too cute and I love the message too. I love that you are creating and finding joy in it, I know I am in my happy place when I'm creating and wish that I could stay there always, just playing with paper and paint!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm always glad to "see" you! Hope you have a wonderful Monday and a great week. Look forward to seeing your next art pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first girl, Claire! She's too cute! It is a ton of fun, huh? I look forward to seeing Lizzie's girl. I'm sure she'll be cute and very strong =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie,
    I'm taking this art class too! It's something totally different than what I usually do. But it's been fun. I posted my first one today too!
    Come see if you want.
    Thank you for sharing your Claire, she is really cute. I like the words you used too. Can't wait to meet Lizzie. :)
    Blessings,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! LOVE what you are doing here! So full of color, detail and life!!
    And Yeah! Glad they made it safely to you (and on time ;) Please let us know how it goes, xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard a lot about the She Art girls! Love yours and the message! I hope you are okay? You talked about some med tests in your previous post? Sending you lots of thoughts and prayers. -Soraya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your She Art Girl looks like LOTS of fun to create! I could see getting hooked on making them.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!