Monday, May 16, 2011

What I'm Looking Forward To...

Happy Monday! What a beautiful one it's gonna be. Woke up early to blue skies, sunshine and NO WIND! Ready to read some blogs, catch up on FB then head to Curves for my daily energy fix. It's truly gonna be an amazing day!:)

Speaking of amazing...with Summer just around the corner....I am looking forward to having more time to do so many fun and amazing things.....and since I'm a list maker....thought I'd share my list with you.


What I'm Looking Forward to this Summer

1. Not having such a tight schedule
2. The smell of coconut tanning lotion {takes me back to my childhood}
3. Soul Restoration Part 2 {starts June 6th}
5. Getting in shape at my new gym Curves!!
6. Watermelon!! It's my FAVE food of all time!!
7. Late night summer walks with Em
8. Creating!! I have sooo many plans {that's another list!}
9. The Summer Movie Art Journal Challenge coming up right here {June 21st}
10. Staying up late watching old 80's movies with my kids...it's a summer tradition
11. Heading to Chicago and Wisconsin in August...hoping to meet a few Blog friends!!
12. Girl's Camp in June. I am Co-Director this year...should be interesting...
13. Garage sales with my Mom every Friday
14. Summer Blockbusters with the Family. So fun!
15. Announcing a HUGE and soooo inspirational Give Away right here that it will Blow you away!!!!!

So there's a taste of what I'm looking forward to this summer...it's gonna be such a good one...I can feel it!



Then followed that beautiful season... Summer....
Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


What are you looking forward to this summer...I would love to know!!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah summer! I have my stack of books lined up and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to longer days, less rushing, and lots of family time at our community pool =)

    I might have to add a few of the things off of your list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspired me to blog today! You can see my list on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm. I'm looking forward to moving to our REAL house...and also going back to Illinois in August to hang out with my sister and her family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! How cool!!! Thank you for including me - that was so kind of you - and what is the summer movie journaling? Love that idea - can't wait for more. Oh, and coconut suntan lotion and Breakfast Club?! Perfect! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!!! I'm just trying to find spring...weather here is not cooperating. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your list! Summer used to mean a MAJOR shift each year, since I was a teacher. Now,as a SAHM, my schedule stays pretty much the same, but I love, love, love having so many more hours of sunshine. I think I must be part-flower...I crave the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really a fantastic idea for a post, Les. I must do it . . . a list of what I'm looking forward to this summer! (LOVING #11!!! - and speaking of which - do you have the dates yet? We are heading to New York mid month, and I am praying that your trip isn't then! Email me dates as soon as you can!) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!