Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Murder at 123 Whodunit Street

Saturday night was a perfect night for a murder and our home was just the place to have it.

It was the "Class of '54"...they sure are a shady bunch of characters...

There's the Homecoming Queen, the smart as a tack, yet demure and Beautiful Girl...the Rock Star, the Business Man, the Nerd along with a few other "Wise-guys". 

Don't let that sweet smile fool you.


They aren't as innocent as they look...

It took 3 bags of snacks, a 12 pack of sodas, a couple of pizzas and nearly 3 hours to figure out that "A-HA!" 
THEY DID IT!

 The Nerd, The Rock Star and the Business Man did it!! {that's my son on the right and his girlfriend}

I am so proud of these kids...they are all such good kids!! On any given weekend anyone of these teens is in our home, hanging out. I am so grateful that none of them smoke, drink or do drugs. They are all about good, clean fun. I feel like my kids have been blessed with the best of friends!!!

Have you ever hosted a Murder Party?

4 comments:

  1. No, I haven't but that would be so fun! The kids looked like they had a great time. And it's so nice that they want to hang out at your house! Very rare these days! Count your blessings! It's just wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like it was so much fun! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never hosted one of these, but it sounds RIGHT UP MY ALLEY!!! I think I will have to look into it! Lovely party, my dear. And lovely kids (and friends!) You've done well, Mom! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to a couple of these murder mystery dinners in college and they were a lot of fun. We should plan one!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!