Wednesday, December 16, 2020

One Word Will Empower You

 


Hello friends!
2020 has put us ALL through the ringer!
I am guessing most of us have had more than our 
share of trials. 

Maybe some of you have lost loved ones to the virus.
Maybe some of you have lost your jobs, your business's, your hope.
Maybe some of you are so ready 
for your kids to go back to school you could scream.

When I think of this past year the Words

DIVISION
SADNESS
VIOLENCE
UGLINESS
HORRIFIC
EXHAUSTED
LONELY
DESPAIR

all come to my mind. Our country, our world is at a 
crossroads. We can either embrace our situation
and RISE or we can continue feeling 
sorry for our situation and sink.

Friends, I am here to tell you when God is with US, when
WE LET HIM IN...
Mighty Powerful Magic HAPPENS!
Our Faith MUST be BIG at this moment in time!
We cannot give up!
Let's all come together and RISE!
Let's empower one another, inspire one another and love one another!!!

I have chosen a Word of the Year for nearly fifteen years. 
Each year I use that Word to guide me, to help me make choices, to inspire me.
It's amazing the POWER one Word has!

This year, 2021
I am more confident than EVER
we ALL need a Word! 
I have been inspired to write a class to help YOU
not only find your Word but EMBRACE and LIVE your Word!
This class is FREE and begins on January 5th! 




See you SOON!

Much Love,
Leslie







24 comments:

  1. You made some decent points there. I looked over the internet with the issue and discovered most individuals should go as well as using your internet site. japanese indoor tabletop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some truly interesting information, well written and generally user friendly . Best Japanese Tabletop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    7APY6D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your commitment to helping others learn

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!