I stayed up till 2 last night! This summer time zone my family is in...I tell ya'. It's fun but then I sleep later than normal. I'm writing this at 10:15 AM!! So much to do today!!
Yesterday I gave you the Challenge to write down 50 things you love. How did you do? Was it hard to come up with 50 things? Were several of them the same types of things? Here is a peek at some of MY 50 Things I LOVE...
1. Family vacation-road trips and listening to Bon Jovi's "Lost Highway".
2. Sugar and cinnamon pies-Yum-o.
3.Being cozy in our home with my family.
4.The first time I hear Christmas music.
5.Walking with friends.
6. Getting a letter or a surprise gift in the mail. This is REALLY fun!
7. Blizzards, hot chocolate and crafting or reading with the kids.
8. Reading inspirational blogs.
9. Hearing Dave's diesel truck coming home.
10.Writing in my Blog. It gives me pure joy!
11.Fresh popcorn with REAL butter.
12. Riding roller coasters with my kids.
13.Old typewriters. I want one really bad.
14.The smell of apple orchards.
15. Going out to eat with my family. And talking. And laughing. Love it!!
This is just a sample of my 50 things. Not only did I enjoy doing this but I now have 50 scrapbook or creative art project ideas!! My creative plans today include making a layout from one of my "loves" and then sharing here next week.
Here is Day 6's Challenge: