Thursday, July 8, 2010

We have SIX Winners!! {he he}

Yep, you read that right! I can't just stop at ONE or TWO or THREE prizes...no, Em and I decided to give SIX of my fabulous, beautiful, awe-inspiring readers and fellow bloggers yummy-licious prizes:) 

Are we having fun?


Ummmm, YEAH!


So are you ready?

Em and I had so much fun...take a look.

Look at all those names!!!!!!!

The first prize we drew for was one of the latest books by "The Biggest Loser" trainer Jillian Michael's AND some handmade tags by ME:)

and these...

and the winner is....

LEANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!!!

Next we drew out a name for the Jenni Bowlin mini book, collage papers and handmade tags...

The winner is...Nicole aka "Fitness Freak"!!!

No peeking...

Now for the BIG, MEGA, Collage Pack...

The winner is...

ANGIE from Treasures!!:)

Okay...so that was so much fun and I was busy making more tags as well as the cutest butterfly punches you've ever seen {i put them on so many of my projects} and I had so many wonderful comments the past few weeks and I reached my goal {and surpassed it!!} and now have 83 followers and counting so I decided to draw out THREE MORE NAMES!!!

Surprise pack number 1....

Butterfly punches and tags!!! The winner is...

Mandy!!! Congrats to you, Mandy!!!!!! Enjoy!!

Surprise Number 2 is....

Tags and Butterfly punches!! Trish from "Me and My Boys" is the Winner!!

Hooray, Trish!!!!!! Have fun with those...:)

And the LAST surprise pack is full of assorted collage papers, tags and butterflies! The winner is...

Becca!!! You will love these, Becca:)

Congrats to all my WINNERS!!

And THANK YOU for following my blog...for "liking" me on FB and for all your warm, sincere comments. 


I have enjoyed this give away so much!!


I will have another give away when WOMP reaches 100 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks, girls...and to the winners...e-mail me your addresses so I can get these right out!!

leslieackman@yahoo.com

11 comments:

  1. YIPPIE!!!!! So, I was secretly wishing and hoping and praying for Jillian's book . . . but I didn't want to jinx myself and put that out there!!! and YIPPPIE!!!! Check me OUT!!!! I WON!!!!! LOOK OUT HOT and HEALTHY BODY!!! I'm a coming!!!! (THANKS, LES!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am a winner and i love butterflies....perfect...xxx...thanks soooo much...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise to come home to!! Thanks Leslie and thanks Em for picking me! What a wonderful giveaway, I feel so special now : ) Isn't it fun to give things away? Watch out, it can be addicting ;o)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners!!! Leslie does beautiful work so I know you all will love your loot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW COOL IS THAT!!! I just got home from a surprise trip to Knott's Berry Farm (Gary came home from work early and took us) and now THIS!??! I CAN't WAIT to use them!!!! Thank you!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. your daughter looks adorable drawing the names! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute your daughter is! Congrats Ladies! have fun with those goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, winners!! Good job, Em!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello beautiful! bummed i didn't win, but what's a girl gonna do?!
    i hope you and your family enjoy your weekend...oh, and the pictures of em are so cute, she's a beauty(like her mom)!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I just found your blog. What a fun place. I will be sure to visit again soon !

    ReplyDelete
  11. What super fun photos of the process -- I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!