Friday, April 29, 2011

Be Happy

It is a GORGEOUS day today!! The sun is out and the birds are singing...A perfect Spring Day!! 

Dave and I are headed to Kansas City for more tests. Today I get an echo-cardiogram and a thyroid ultrasound. Any prayers and happy thoughts you want to send my way would be appreciated:)


"The best philosophy is to do one's duties, to take the world as it comes, submit respectfully to one's lot, and bless the goodness that has given us so much happiness with it, whatever it is."   -Horace Walpole

6 comments:

  1. Sending both prayers and happy thoughts your way! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and hoping that your tests went well . . . love the sunshine. I hope you are ok, my friend. You are often in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my prayers that you will get some needed answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and sending prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everything went well!

    I also love your sunshine. I was just thinking about making a sun myself. Great minds =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!