Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inspirational Blogs

It's been awhile since I've written a post on what's inspiring me lately...
It's about time don't you think?

There are seriously hundreds and thousands and millions of  talented women bloggers out there. Here are just few filling my heart with so many ideas and bits of creative goodness that I love....



Tammy at "Type A". She actually found me a few weeks ago. She heard about Lizzy's Benefit and jumped right in to help with a set of barn photos. Tammy's blog is full of home decor ideas, workout and healthy eating ideas and crafty projects.

Kristy from "Healing Through Art". She lost her husband last summer...you'll be so inspired by her story, her art and her positive look on life!

Kristin at "Twinkle Twinkle". I have shared her blog before and interviewed her here on Words of Me. Not only do I LOVE Kristen's art but I love her positive spirit. There is so much inspiration here!!! Lots of ATC's, art journaling, canvas's and more.

Jodi from "Opened Door". This girl ROCKS! She is pushing me along on my own art journey by her example. I am in awe of all that she has accomplished in the past year. Check out her E-course, her artwork and her faith in God. Sooooo uplifting and inspiring!!!

Brave Girl's Club. Yes, I talk about Melody Ross and her Brave Girl's a lot here. They are sooo amazing and happy and they are on a mission to empower every woman in the world! I can't stress enough that you should take their Soul Restoration Class....amazing!!



Christy Tomlinson's "She Art" class.  This just got underway Monday. I am only in the first few video's...but already learning soooo much. At just $44.00 this class is a steal. Can't wait to work on "my girls" soon!





I'm not afraid of storms,
for I'm learning to sail my ship.

~ Louisa May Alcott ~

Each one of you helps me become a better me. You have helped me look at my world differently. You have helped me believe in myself again. Through each of you I am learning to "sail my ship". Each one of you is truly talented. Thank you for sharing your hearts  with me!
 
What blogs are inspiring you lately? Please leave a comment here with the details!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Leslie !! You have so touched my heart today !! I am so blessed to have the courage to share my life lessons. Brave Girls Club and Soul Restoration have been a huge part of where I am today. Love and hugs little Brave Girl Sister !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LESLIE! How SWEET of you! I learned about this through Kristy (above) - who has become a follower! Thank you so much for thinking of me - it really means a lot! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and BTW, YOU inspire ME - again and again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Leslie-Oh! You are taking the She Art class? I have heard so many wonderful things about it!
    So glad you received the print...how is little Lissie doing? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the links, Leslie...they have led me to add a few new favorites to my bookmark list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been all about the Brave Girls Club lately! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..this is great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!