Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I am HOME!!! {and happy to be so}

Hello, my dear friends. I am HOME! What a happy day for me.

I am a girl that THRIVES on routine. Love it.

Washington D. C. was AMAZING. We saw soooo many wonderful things including...

Mt. Vernon
The Smithsonian Art Museum...{soooo inspiring}
Went shopping "uptown"
And of course we spent 13 hours at the steps of  the Lincoln Memorial {more on that later}

I am so very happy to be home. Back to blogging, back to reading your blogs. So much to catch up on!!

Remember if you participated in the 31 Days Challenge PLEASE email me at 


leslieackman@yahoo.com

I have something to send you!!!!

And to my friend Leanne...I saw your questions and I will answer them in a post within the next few days!!!

Can't wait to catch up, girls:)

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are back all safe and sound. I have a request....will you do another challenge again sometime? It was fun and it was exactly what i needed. So, maybe in the doldrums of winter, or in another year, or whenever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are home, dear friend! Missed you like CRAZY!! (I really did! I kept coming back here just to see your blog, even though I knew there wasn't a new post yet. Just had to feel the energy of you, I guess!) So glad you're back! Can't wait to hear more of the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your back and feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are back safe & sound. I kept track of your little tail on fb! Can't wait to see some pic's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't the rally amazing?! Wow. It was such a wonderful event.

    Mt. Vernon was my favorite site. What a life!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!