Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Journey to the Heart: YOU CAN!

You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.



This is our last week of Journey to the Heart. I know I said that last week...but I honestly didn't feel like their was any closure and anyway I promised you 7 weeks and since we took Christmas week off...this needs to happen!

If you missed last week go here to get our Challenge...creating a canvas to inspire you in 2016.

I Can...

Throughout the past 7 weeks we have tried to connect with our Hearts...what is TRULY inspiring to us...motivating us to wake up everyday. And while we may not be DOING those things...I hope by now you know you ARE strong and capable of living your life YOUR WAY! 

Remember it's not about having enough money or time or even energy. It's about taking baby steps, building on each of those steps...gaining momentum...until you wake up and go..."Oh WOW, I am doing it!"






I find myself in that situation...looking back on my creative life I used to set goals for myself to spend more time in the studio. The baby steps I took in 2015 have led up to me creating almost daily! In fact when I think about it now....creating has just become second nature to me. It's a habit...one that FILLS ME UP! My Heart is SO FULL!

In 2016 I have promised myself to get more movement into my life. By setting small goals for myself I find myself in the gym, meeting my daily step goals and choosing fruit and vegetables over sweet treats. It isn't perfect but I am seeing that every little thing I do DOES turn into the BIG thing I am going after!! Being healthy is in my Heart and I am determined to get there one teensy step at a time!





Our Challenge

Take the next few days and answer this prompt...

"I can and I will"

Make a list of all those things you CAN do and that you WILL do. For me it's all about pushing and stretching myself. I may not want to go to the gym when it's 5 degrees outside but CAN I? As long as I have a car that runs and I am not sick then YES I can. The true test is WILL I? If I answer that question with a YES...then I am on my way!  

Girls...to take what's in our Hearts and put it out into the world we MUST be willing to go outside our comfort zone and go for it!!

You CAN!!

I promise!

Once you create your list of statements  create a journal page to remind you that you ARE stronger than you think you are.

Enjoy this Challenge, girls...it's a powerful one!

1 comment:

  1. I have missed so much. Your pieces are just beautiful and you always inspire! You are so special. xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!