Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Projects!!

Life is going 100 mph!! I have been working non-stop on projects!! This Saturday is a big show in Bethany...I am soooo excited:) Along with creating there have been basketball games to attend, dinners to make, laundry to do, Christmas decorations to put up, Blog posts to write {or not-LOL}, activities to attend and Seminary to teach. It is nothing short of crazy here!!!

Here are a few of my latest projects....



Love the vintage photo in this one...isn't she darling in her hat? I imagine she was quite the Brave Soul.


I am working on sooo many Brave Girls!! Here are two of my latest....Candi and Tiffany.



Both girls are on an 8x10 canvas and ready to hang. I sell them for $15 each.

One of my latest creations...Brave notebooks!! These are perfect to jot down all your dreams in :)






They sell for $4 each.

And finally I can't WAIT to show you what I do with these;)






In creating, the only hard thing is to begin: 
a grass blade's no easier
to make than an oak.

— James Russell Lowell



What creative projects are you working on? I would love to know!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just love your brave girls!! I really like the old photographs. I was looking at some I have of my relatives and there are some GREAT ones to use in collages. I have one of my grandpa holding up a catfish that is almost as tall as he is by a car and you can see a cat under the car taking a sniff of the fish! hee hee

    Can't wait to see what you're going to do with the wood boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear friend! I just LOVE what you are doing . . . LOVE that you are letting your creative wings FLY . . . love that you are following your heart . . . LOVE LOVE LOVE all of it. And I would like to place an order for two of the notebooks, please. One for Ella and one for Katie. I think they will be perfect gifts for them from dear ol'Mom!!! Hugs to you . . . can't wait to see what you do with those boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your show! You sound so busy, and so energized and enthusiastic, too! You are branching out into my favorite things--notebooks and boxes! I've been using my Cinch to make notebooks from things that would otherwise be discarded, and I have a fabulous tutorial (if I do say so myself) for a different kind of notebook going up in a few days. Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!