Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Art Journaling Everyday

It's Day 4 of my Favorite Blog List. Now, remember these aren't my only favorite blogs...heavens NO! They are just a sampling of blogs that have really caught my eye this past month and look forward to reading in the New Year.

Today's featured blog is "Balzer Designs". You may have noticed their blog button on my sidebar...


I found Julie a year ago on one of my late night Web Surfs. Her style of art journaling is so me...a bit messy, lots of texture and words and colors. Love it! My favorite thing about her blog is her monthly challenge..."Art Journal Every Day". With Julie's support {along with dozens of other girls} you are encouraged to create something in your journals every single day. Sounds hard...but the few months I did it felt so good!

I have been visiting her blog a ton lately in anticipation of the new year and my goal to get back to art journaling. I totally abandoned it last fall when I began painting so much and getting ready for my shows. Not anymore!! 2012 is the year of STORY for me and art journaling will play a huge part in that!!
 
Okay...so do you remember this room?!?!?  And that turkey??


More...


And one more...



Girls...this room looks NOTHING like this now. Oh,no!! It is now my DREAM SPACE!! I am soooo excited to share all the photos with you!! Be sure and stop by tomorrow:)

Girls, I am sooo excited for 2012. I can just FEEL the goodness coming my way...how about you??

3 comments:

  1. You just had to leave me with a cliffhanger didn't you ;) I can't wait to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo . . . . SO EXCITED to see what you have done with your space!!! It's super exciting, isn't it??? LOVE TO YOU, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, can't wait to see how you turned it into your creative space! Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!