Monday, December 19, 2016

Join Me for "Art Journaling Love"

"We shall not cease from exploration; 
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time."
-T.S. Eliot



I found Art Journaling about 8 years ago...

And it changed my world.

I LOVE it!

  

Whether you are BRAND NEW to Art Journaling
or have kept one for years...
I hope you join me on Monday, January 23rd for "Art Journaling Love".



Join me for...
*Facebook Live posts
*Lots of peeks into my journals...even my first ones (yikes!)
*My favorite supplies and where I buy them
*How I set up my Studio
*Techniques to try
*Prompts to get you started in YOUR journals
*Resources

And what I am REALLY excited about...
Three other Journalers will be joining me!!
Sharing their ideas, journals and techniques!!



You can sign up in my FB group Mind.Body.Soul
It's totally FREE
And it's totally going to be sooo much FUN!!!


"Art Journaling Love"
January 23rd-February 13th, 2017
See the pinned post and just let me know in the comment section.

Hope you can make it!!!

4 comments:

  1. This looks really exciting and I am looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so generous with your journaling practice, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest thing you are doing! I love your blog site and I'm so excited to do art journals with you❣❣

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!