Friday, May 13, 2016

My Top 5 This Week

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. Og Mandino


This has been a week of ups and downs. But all in all I have learned so much and am grateful! Here are my Top 5 from this week!!

5. Spending time with my family on Mother's Day was the BEST. From a surprise visit to church by my son to steaks on the grill to seeing the movie "Mother's Day". It was a perfect day and I am BLESSED!


Us from last August in Birmingham, Alabamba

4. I TRULY am learning to find Joy in the Journey. I have had my share of depression throughout the past 4 years but this year has been a TRUE turning point. My sweet girl has taught me so much along with our journey with Anasazi and reading The Four Agreements.



3. My husband and I are enjoying a series on Netflix right now called "The Sixties". This documentary type series is produced by Tom Hanks. There is also "The Seventies" and "The Eighties" which we plan on watching. It's fascinating learning about our history!

2. I have found Pic Monkey!! And it's changing my world!! I signed up for the full year and am LOVING it. My goal is to create my own MEMES daily to uplift and inspire.

Here is one I made using an old journal page of mine...



Feel free to share it!!


Here is one I made this morning using a photo I took last May of a peony in my daughter's Birthday Bouquet.




Pic Monkey is a blast!

And my NUMBER ONE love this week is the fact I am getting back to what I LOVE so much...WRITING! I plan on writing more here and I have joined up with the #100 Days of_____ Project so I can write some more:) My 100 Days is called "100 Days of My Life. Each day I will be sharing a photo of my life along with a short story on Instagram. You can follow that here.

What is YOUR Top 5 from the week?!

2 comments:

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!