Monday, June 6, 2011

Ready for SUMMER!!!

Hey, girls!! I am sooooo happy today for about 101 reasons!!:) Reason #1...

Starting today I get to spend nearly every waking moment with 7 of the most amazing Young Women I know {including my own Emma...see that's her with the long blonde hair} and some of my closest friends.

It's Girl's Camp at Lake Mozingo...hundreds of Young Women and leaders will be attending. Really going to have so much fun!!

That's our beautiful flag the girl's created. Our theme this year is "Your Happily Ever After" so everything is Princess...very, very cute:) We set up camp at 1 PM today.

Reason #2....

My friend Kristin's "The Summer of Color" art challenge starts today!! And even though I won't be home to work on my project till the weekend...I am looking forward to this!!! Be sure and click on the button in my sidebar to get to Kristin's blog...she is sooo inspirational to me. And she's having give aways...that's always sweet!;)

Reason #3....


Soul Restoration 2 starts tomorrow!! Yes, I know...I won't be here for the first week of class...but Melody always gives us an extra 4 weeks to finish...so I will have plenty of time. There is still time to sign up...click on the button in my side bar {I would put links here but blogger is being a bit wonky today!!}

Reason #4....

I am ready to majorly overhaul my home!! I was inspired last week...my neighbor invited me to take a peek inside her home. WOW! She is an amazing decorator and gave me oodles of ideas and tips. So anxious to get started this summer!!!

So, yes...I am very happy today. Lots of wonderful fun awaits me this summer...

What about you? What are you looking forward to this summer? Do you have any major decorating plans? How about vacations?

PS....Even though I'll be gone till Saturday afternoon I have written several posts and will be sharing them throughout the week. Have a GREAT MONDAY!!!

16 comments:

  1. Have an AMAZING time @ camp (I adore the flag & the theme), take oodles of photos, and keep us posted on the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing what you produce and sharing this class with you! ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also in Soul Restoration 2! Looking forward to sharing both Summer of Color and SR2 with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome time you're having! Thanks for sharing all this! Sounds exciting, and the flag is awesome!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful times! Just think how many memories you will be making!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got LOTS of energy, girl! Girls' camp, online challenges, prepared blog posts...you've got lots going on! Have a great week with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - you have a full plate! Girls' Camp sounds wonderful!
    Looking forward to what you create for summer of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, thank you for your sweet comments and post! Your camp sounds wonderful and I hope you have so much fun - looking forward to seeing what you create when you get back! Thanks for everything, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy, busy, busy! Be sure to enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds busy!! I just wanted to stop by and say hello!! I have been so out of the loop lately :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you will be so busy! I'm taking part in The Summer of Colour too. Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am participating in Summer of Colour too. Can't wait to share with you and all the artists.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Camp sounds amazing so does Summer of color and Soul restoration~ Can't wait to see all of the amazing artwork! Nice to meet you~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Leslie! Nice to meet you! :) I'm looking forward to seeing you at Summer of Color challenge. :) You have quite some busy summer ahead of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad you're joining in the Summer of color. And isn't it great to know we can do whatever suits our fancy that week! I'm glad you're participating and looking forward to seeing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you have a lot of fun and awesome stuff going on! I wandered on over from summer of Color!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!