Thursday, June 16, 2011

Girl's Camp 2 & stuff

Thought I'd show off a few more Girl's Camp photos. I know you saw this one yesterday but isn't she the cutest? My sweet 14 year old, soon to be in High School, Emma!

These are the Chickies I got to hang out with all week. That's Cynthia on the left, Laureen top right {studying for a test} and Kristin working on a braided bracelet. These were great women to work with  great examples to me.
Hi, Auburn!! You are an outstanding Young Woman. Love your bright, sparkly attitude!! And hey, Courtney. You are a wonderful leader!!!

The HOTTEST night of the week. About 100 degrees with 100% humidity. It was miserable!! But you know what? These girls hung in there. 

Em being her silly self and Taylor with her mischievous little grin. I am proud of both of these girls.

Here's a photo I took from the top of the hill looking down at our "kitchen" area. That's our site nearest to the lake. It was quite a walk to our actual campground.

Miss Tess and Em. Two good friends.

And there ya' go. Our Girl's Camp 2011. I must admit my attitude was less than stellar throughout camp but looking at these photos brings back some great memories and wonderful lessons learned.

One more thing...I am currently taking Soul Restoration 2 with the fabulous Melody Ross. Here's a peak at what I'm working on....

She gave us dozens of questions to answer about ourselves to help us pinpoint what it is we truly want out of life. Love it!!

What amazing, fabulous, creative thing are you doing right now??

3 comments:

  1. FYI- I was studying math for fall semester. :)

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to camp with my YW in early July and can't wait to go!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!