Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Peek into My Life

Thought I would share a little peek into my life these few days. Enjoy!!

Jacks and Sarah Hop night. Aren't they cute!!
Jacks and his friends Hop night. It was canceled because of the weather:( They sure look GOOD!
The Ackman Annual Baking Bash with Grams:)

Dave with one of our creations.
Our Missionaries on Christmas Eve with their stockings from us.
Dave surprised us with a Shuffleboard!! This is Christmas Eve.
This is a blast!
Me on Christmas morning frying up some bacon.
Santa brought us a Wii this year!

Even Gizzy got in on the action.
Jacksy got an electric razor from Dad.
I bought Em boots and so did Dave!! LOL!
At Sarah's house. Christmas is also her Birthday!! She made Jacks this blanket.
At Mom's Christmas late afternoon.
Jackson turned 16 December 27th!!
At La Bonita! Happy Birthday in Spanish:)
I sure do love my family!!
That's Alex, Jacks and Sarah lighting his Birthday cake last night.
May all your wishes come true, Son!
I have been blessed with a WONDERFUL Holiday Season!! How was yours?

Our WORD for this last week of 2010 is....

ANALYZE

to examine critically, so as to bring out the essential elements or give the essence of: to analyze a poem.
to examine carefully and in detail so as to identify causes, key factors, possible results, etc.
 
Take time this week to map out your 2011. Stay tuned for my Goals and my WORD of the year coming up later in the week!! 

7 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures, looks like a wonderful way to spend family time, Christmas and Jacks birthday! That shuffle board and wii looks like a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Christmas! Between the Wii and the shuffle board, it will be fun, fun, fun at your house : ) My mom and dad got an Xbox Kinect for their house. We played for hours and had SO much fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all the pictures! Your little pup is so cute! Hmmm...I want a Wii!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos - looks like you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww LOVE these photos!! Looks like a great time except the part about the dance getting cancelled :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. LES!! These photos warm my heart - what a wonderful and fun Christmas!!!! I feel like I was right there with you, enjoying and laughing at every moment! What a blessed life, huh? LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos! Looks like a great time! Stopping by from lady bloggers society! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!