Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy to live each day!!

This is my mantra for TODAY....


"This day is all that is good and fair. It is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on the yesterdays." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


I think it is my new mantra for the rest of my life. Very good stuff here:) 

Soooooo very many reasons why my life is blessed! Here are some photos from the past few weeks....

Jackson's High School Play. He is on the far right in the hat:)

Jackson with one of his best friends, Johnny. Jacks played the detective and Johnny had the lead.


The Missionaries from our Church being goofy with Jacks.

You thought Missionaries never had fun, right?;)

Em, Dave, Elder Dayley and Denise. This was his last night with us.

I love our family!!!

Thanksgiving afternoon. Everyone was sooo hungry!!

At our Thanksgiving table. I think we all look so amazing. And the food...well whomever the cook was...she was marvelous;)

Elder Johnson, Elder Christensen and the Ackman family.


Such a silly photo of us!! Love it!

What is making you so very happy right now?

12 comments:

  1. definitely a great mantra my friend and I ADORE THE silly photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mantra - and what wonderful photos of your life TODAY!!! Les, the happiness on the faces of everyone shows that in your home - you ALL know what matters. LOVE seeing these. Hope you are doing well today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Leslie! What fun : )

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a beautiful family Leslie, such great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually sat down and worked on week 5 of the 52 words..then checked the word tab and realized I was way off!lol
    thanks for putting that up there for us to keep track!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is a joy to see a happy family. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Em sounds alot like my Ash! Soccer is her first passion! I hope you get feeling better, I hate feeling unwell, especially when there is a lot of things to still do. I did my next word layout, but um...don't know where the word came from..lol. I'm all messed up and making up words (I think I just pulled random words from your posts and not the ACTUAL word) anyway, will post it in the next couple days and then try to get back on track with your word list!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great looking and happy family. Your meal will be full of fun and good food...

    Stopping by from LBS

    Cinn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Play and joy are good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You thought Missionaries never had fun, right?;)

    ::resisting the urge to make a horribly inappropriate joke::

    Stopping in from LBS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos Thanks for Sharing and hope you have a happy WOYWW. Caroline (No 31 x)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!