Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Favs

Can't believe it is Friday already. Lots of cool stuff to share.

So a few weeks ago I received an e-mail from a woman who said she was a rep. from "Pom". Said she wanted to send me a sample of their amazing pomegranate juice. Of course I said..."GREAT!"

Last week the UPS guy dropped off these...

These were the {cutest} little bottles we had ever seen! The POM people sent us 8-8 ounce bottles to try. They came all icy cold and ready to drink. So drink we did...






Jackson enjoying his POM juice

Check out Em...I think she could be the official POM mondel:)

Within a day these delicious little bottles of juice were GONE and we were ready for MORE!
I want to thank the POM people for sending us their 100% pomegranate juice. It was soooo very, very yummy!

Just yesterday Jackson got home from school, opened the fridge and was rummaging around. "Son", I asked..."what are you looking for?"

"That juice, Mom. Don't tell me it's all gone?!"

Poor, Jacks was mad.

Will I actually go out and purchase POM juice? YES! I suggest you try some. You won't be sorry.

My next Friday Fav are a few blogs I found while surfing the net this week. Just love this one, especially...and her name just happens to be Leslie, too:)

Another Blog I found while hopping from site to site was this one..."A Moment Cherished"

I haven't spent a lot of time reading yet...but I plan on going back. Just loved the "feel" of her blog.

Another fave of mine would have to be Maryville High School!! Go Spoofhounds!!
I spent two days at the school judging their speech and debate tournament. What good, good kids we have! They are talented, respectful of adults and I truly enjoy hearing their goals and dreams for the future.
I was very proud of Jacks...he placed 5th in his debate!! {he does Lincoln/Douglas}
Last night was the annual musical. They performed "Bye Bye Birdie". Everyone did a fantastic job!!

What are some of your favorite things this week? I would love to hear about them!!!

Have a great weekend everyone:)

3 comments:

  1. Andrea@POM - we're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the Juice AND that your kids like it as well. You might also try cooking/baking with the Juice, many folks like to experiment with recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pomegranets (wow that is so the wrong spelling lol) but i have never tried the pom juicke I need to try it for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt loves POM juice! I buy it every so often and it's usually gone within a couple of days. They also have some fruit mixtures he likes too. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!