Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holiday Season Thankfuls




The month of November was one of reflection for me. I learned new things about myself, renewed my goals and thought about what's really important.

This wonderful family of mine has been on my mind more than anything lately.


Each one of us is growing, changing and becoming. Jackson turns 15 this month. So many changes are happening now for him. He's beginning to find his place in this world and very, very soon he will begin driving (and YES I'm ready!). My Emma girl changes by the day it seems. We're only seeing glimpses of her sweet, little girl way as she is fast becoming a young lady. She pulls away a bit more each week, choosing her friends and dances over a night sitting at home snuggling with her Mom. (This is hard on dear old Mom). Dave has come to a crossroads with our business...should we stay or should we go? In the past 2 months we've opened 2 new business's but have yet to decide what to do with our BIG Pizza place. It's a good thing we believe in prayer. With prayer we know our Heavenly Father will help us decide. (Whew, what a relief). Then there is ME. I've been sifting through some past memories I don't care for in hopes of understanding why it is I do what I do (I have so many bad habits). I made a real breakthrough with that a couple of weeks ago and feel so RELIEVED!! (Yes, once again my Heavenly Father was there for me).

Here's a pic taken of Dave and I last July in Nauvoo. He went with the Relief Society and I to see the Nauvoo Temple. Such a GREAT trip!!


I am so BLESSED to have this man in my life!!!!

So many blessings to be thankful for this Christmas Season...how about you...

What are you THANKFUL for??

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for so much. My 4 children, the hub...I am blessed beyond measure! I'm thankful to be able to stay home and not work, so that I can raise my kids and also have the opportunity to pursue my 'side' career of photography, and have the time to let my creative juices flow!

    I'm also thankful for blogs like yours! You blog with such sincerity and it really touches my heart! I pray that your CHRISTmas season is blessed and that the reason for the season shines bright through you and your family!!

    ~ambrosia

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!