Friday, July 20, 2012

Working Girl

As I type this I can't quit hacking and coughing. My eyes and nose are running, my neck hurts and I am miserable.

I have a lovely summer cold.
And it's a doozy.

Does that mean I get to rest and take care of me?? Ummmmmmm....NO.

Today I am working at one of my favorite places...The Art Experience. Even though I am here and don't feel so good....just being surrounded by paint and stamps and glue it seems to be brightening my mood.
Right after work I hope to go home and rest up a bit before heading to our County Fair. We have a shaved ice shack and I am scheduled to work till midnight. Working along side my family though will help lift my spirits.

Today I am working on a few projects for the studio. Looking forward to losing myself in painting:)

I haven't been by your blogs at all this week, girls. I hope to catch up very soon!!

What have you been up to this week??

PS...photos of our shaved ice shack "Kool Kats" coming soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm ...our family has had winter flu for so ling...its insane..hope u get better soon...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have to work so long and hard when you are not feeling well! Best wishes for a successful night at the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better, my friend. Nothing worse than a summer cold. NOOO!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!