Saturday, July 28, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book

I am taking part in the Simple Woman's Daybook. This is something I have been wanting to do for a few years now. I hope you get to know me a bit better and enjoy!



FOR TODAY
July 25th, 2012


Outside my window...I am working at The Art Experience today. Out my window I see our beautiful town courthouse and cars going by.


I am thinking...So many things. I go from being overwhelmed today to being grateful for all my blessings. I am kind of a mess today.



I am thankful...For this job. I love being here. For my Mom who is such a gift to me. I need her in my life!!!



In the kitchen...Mine is a mess at the moment. I took time to clean it this morning and am hoping my family finishes so when I get home it is beautiful!!!



I am wearing...My ugly khaki stretching pants that remind me that I need to lose weight!!!  A black shirt...I think it hides my fat....



I am creating...Art journal page backgrounds and canvas houses this weekend.



I am going...to go visit the Goff's in Burlington tonight and create a visit awhile.



I am wondering...when will our lives be back to normal?? No stress, no money issues....sigh.



I am reading...The Virgin Suicides. Weird book. Want to read The Help.



I am hoping...for brighter days ahead and continued success on my new workout program.



I am looking forward to...Brave Girl Art School.



I am learning...to love myself again. Boy this is hard.



Around the house...I need to be organized. UGH! Our house definately looks lived in!



I am pondering...A new art journaling e-course. Want to do one in the fall.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my Day Book. If you'd like to play along you can go here.
 
Have a GREAT day!!! Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. I read about the Simple Woman's Daybook just recently, and it looks like a neat project to do. It never hurts to have a little weekly "check in" with ourselves! Now, Leslie, anytime you find yourself describing your outfit as "ugly khaki stretching pants," it's time to go change clothes so you can feel better about yourself!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Leslie-you are just so sweet:) I think we are all in various stages of loving ourselves...it's never quite completed, is it?? I soooo hear you about getting back to fitness + eating better:) Wish you were closeby so we could be walking buddies:) I am going to check out the Simple Womnan's Daybook...sounds like I may need it. And your baby is going to be 18???? Where does the time go...I would just like to know!!!! Sending you tons of love across the miles. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is very cool! I loved the little peek into your life - and I know your BRAVE soul will get you where you want to be. Love to you and thank you for your sweet comment, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya on the organization and the working out! I need to get cracking on both!

    Here's my post:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/07/simple-womans-daybook-72912.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, I love this! Great format . . . And love your responses, my friend! thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!