Monday, June 25, 2012

Taking it Easy



This is what I am doing at the moment.....taking each day as it comes. Enjoying my family, getting ready for a yard sale in July, planning two family picnics, staying home and watching movies together and creating. Lots of art journaling and index card art going on here:)

Have a GREAT week, girls. I will be back!!


And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

2 comments:

  1. Oh...sounds like a plan...i am art journaling and teaching my children how to...the results are fantastic...i am so proud of them...i think its a great skill to pass on...i live this quote so much i am going to use it in a page...where do you find your quotes Leslie ...i love them...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of no better way to spend the days, my friend! Hope you are doing well. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!