Monday, June 18, 2012

Cute Index Cards


This was Dave and Em last night on our family farm. We spent the entire evening just hanging out here for Father's Day. It was heavenly!

Last week I worked some more on Daisy Yellow's ICAD Challenge....





What I love about this Challenge is how simple it is.


And oh so FUN!


I missed a few days but managed to create two in one sitting. So far I have kept them pretty simple.


But sometimes simple is enough.



I am finished with Challenge #2 in my Summer Art Challenge and will post Tuesday along with a NEW inspiration.


What is inspiring you right now? Please share!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the index cards! I saw on pinterest a rolodex that had the same idea going on. So, when I visit the local thrift store I'm on the lookout!!! hee hee I love the card that says "Let me listen to me and not to them." LOVE THAT - and so very true!

    I'd love to spend time on a farm. Have I told you that I absolutely LOVE the smell of cows?!?

    Hugs,
    Kay

    PS Like the new background......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the index card idea . . . And love what yours say, my friend! Thinking of you often these past few days. hugs to you always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Cute Index Cards
    I really believe that this unique passage is a nice write-up! Keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Life will work out. It will." I needed that today. thank you. and that vintage photo of the two women is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life will work out, a reminder we all need sometimes. Great cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!