Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just a few more days...

Hello! I know I missed yesterday....hope you saw my FB status...I was in pain. Terrible pain. Ugh. I have this nerve problem and when it flares up I'm pretty much DONE until I can get a massage. So grateful for Annie my therapist. She is a miracle worker:)

After seeing her for an hour yesterday I sat at my computer and watched Week 4 of my Body Restoration class then headed to my studio and painted a few art journal pages. Nothing to show today but tomorrow...now that's another story;)

Today's Prompt:

1. Go through your stuff!! Seriously...when I need a creative pick me up I go through my supplies. It's like going shopping:) Take whatever "new" things you find and create something with it.

2. Share your craftiness with a friend. Invite someone over to paint, scrap, bead...whatever your passion is.


Quote:

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.  ~Douglas Pagels


Links:

1. This is my latest blog find. Love her inspiration!
2. Looking for something fresh and funky to create? Be inspired!!
3. I just LOVE this!!!!


Have a perfectly creative day, girls!! Tomorrow I will post the PRIZE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!