Monday, February 27, 2017

It'sOne of Those Days







Most days I am UP!
I feel good.
Energetic.
HAPPY.



Today is not one of those days.

I am feeling overwhelmed.
Not good enough.
Sad.



I started my day in Scriptures.
Was inspired by
 Faith.
Trust.
Courage.

Days like this when I doubt my own abilities I know it's just me...
needing a break.
Time to think.
To be.


I know I am good enough.
Am loved.

I know I am creative.

But somedays I forget.


I am no quitter.
I am a Lover of Life.
I set goals for myself.
I Dream Dreams.

Life is so Beautiful.
Somedays I just need reminded.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!