Thursday, June 2, 2016

One Creative Summer Challenge

"The incredible gift of the ordinary! Glory comes streaming from the table of daily life."
-Macrina Wiederkehr "A Tree Full of Angels"



June has got to be one of the BEST months of the year.
 It's warm summer days and cool summer nights...
I just can't think of anything better! 

Everything just seems better in the summer..
my morning cup of coffee on the patio...
an afternoon spent working in our ice shack...



And long summer nights watching old movies, 
chilling around our fire pit or enjoying dinner on our grill.
This really is the good life!

I love creating in the summer, too...sometimes in my studio
and sometimes outside.
My creativity seems to blossom like my beautiful flowers 
as the weather heats up.

This year I want to encourage YOU to CREATE!
I hope you can join me for our latest Challenge...

ONE
CREATIVE
SUMMER.



Journaling, painting, writing, cooking, gardening...
it's ALL 
about 
embracing 
our days
and enjoying 
our daily
beautiful 
lives!

Throughout the summer join me for inspiring quotes to uplift and inspire our hearts.
There will be journaling prompts, 
easy, peasy techniques
and ideas to jumpstart
YOUR 
One
Creative
Summer.


The fun begins THIS Monday, June 6th and runs through August 1st.

I hope you will play along in this VERY laid back and 100% FREE Creative Challenge!

Feel free to copy the above image and put on your blogs along with a link to this page.
And SHARE with your friends!!!

"Freshness trembles beneath the surface of everyday,
 a joy perpetual to all who catch its opal lights beneath the dust of habit."
-Freya Stark

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to start our creative summer together ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it! It's going to be a long hard summer for me, so something creative and uplifting sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!