Monday, October 14, 2013

Week 19:Home


“Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.” 
― Edith Sitwell


Oh how I love Home.
The feeling I get just being here...
with my family.
Makes me so happy.
So peaceful.

Right now
in my
Life
things
aren't 
quite 
so 
blissful.

No.

Worries and struggles
are trying to
drag me down.

Again.

I am well prepared
this time around.
And though it won't be easy...
I know it will work out.
The 
Lord 
is 
always
here.

With me.

Always.

He is what gets me through.

Your assignment for Week 19 is to find a little peace of Heaven in your Home. Whether it's cleaning out your studio, making a studio, finding a quiet spot to read or write...whatever is calling to you. Find a spot, make it comfortable and claim it as your Heavenly Home.

“Home is the nicest word there is.” 
― Laura Ingalls Wilder

1 comment:

  1. you say the most precious and perfect words my soul could read :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!