Thursday, March 7, 2013

True Love

“I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.” 
― Cassandra ClareClockwork Prince





My sweet Emma and her missionary today in Independence, Missouri.  Jourdain Scoubes is on his way home after serving the Lord for two years. We are so grateful for him and for the sweet love these two have for each other.




From the first day they met...there was a connection. They could speak to one another without saying a word.




Dave, Em and I were all so happy to see him!!!




“True love doesn't need proof.
The eyes told what heart felt.” 
― Toba BetaMy Ancestor Was an Ancient Astronaut

6 comments:

  1. That is so sweet!!! From your FB post I thought he was your son. You a beautiful love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look lovely together, do you think they will marry when they a bit older ?? best wishes, big hugs been sent your way

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, Love!!!! There is nothing sweeter, more wonderful, more profound than true love!!! Sometimes we forget just how much we love each other, we start to take each other for granted, but then we read something like this and we are once again reminded!!!
    Thank you for this post,
    Blessings,
    Charri

    ReplyDelete
  4. So VERY happy for all of you, especially the lovebirds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wondering what the future now holds for him...and them...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please let us know if this special couple is together? Where is Elder Scoubes living now. Do they have plans for the future?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!