Thursday, March 8, 2012

Class LIst

Happy Thursday, girls! Oh how I adore Thursdays!! It means Friday and the weekend is right around the corner.

Have you heard?? Monday is the first day of my absolutely FREE e-course!!

"6 Weeks: Mind. Body. Soul."

I am sooo excited...{and just a tad bit scared}. I mean here I am writing this thing, coming up with art and prompts and recipes and ideas...and I'm thinking...

"What if they hate everything? What if they say to themselves that this is the lamest e-course ever?"

Girls, I hope you won't think those things and that you love it and that it helps you GROW and CHANGE and BECOME a BETTER YOU!!


In case you need to read more about my e-course please go here. 

Now...it's time for the class list...an updated class list as well as some visuals. Seeing something is so much easier than trying to explain it, ya' know?

The first thing you will need is a simple notebook...


A legal pad, spiral bound or small journal will all work. I'm sure you have something lying around your house that will work perfectly. Here is mine...


I happen to be in love with all things Mary Engelbreight. This little cutie was just a dollar at Michaels.

You will also need an art journal. Several of you are new to the whole art journaling thing...and that's ok. Actually that is great! I am looking forward to introducing you to this completely addicting art form!!

Art journals come in all shapes and sizes. Here is a small sample of what I've used.


The one on the left is my personal favorite. Each page is approx. 8x10...plenty of space to paste and stamp and write. The book in the middle is called a SMASH book. If you have been wanting to try one of these out...now maybe the time. The one on the far right is a smaller version of the one on the left....the cover just isn't decorated yet. That will be the one I'm using for this class.


It's smaller...5x7...but it's what I had in my stash so that's what I'm gonna use.

Here's a peek at a few SMASH pages in case you were wondering what that was all about.



Really, really cute inside.


I haven't done anything with mine yet...one of these days.

Other class materials you need are...

*Mod Podge or glue
*masking tape {if you want}
*pattern paper
*acrylic paint and/or watercolors
*index cards or large tags
*ribbon. fibers, twine
*markers
*anything else you want to use to "art up" your pages!


This class will uplift and inspire you to live your best life! To dream and grown! I will be sharing recipes and ideas and lots of art journaling prompts and quotes to help you refresh and renew...just in time for summer!!

I can't wait till class begins!

Be sure and join our Face Book Group...Mind.Body. Soul. Click here!!



See you soon!!!

7 comments:

  1. oh...those smash books are wonderful...why us everything so expensive in Australia or not available..drives me nuts...lol...but anyhows...have all the above...maybe ill make time dorm myself to wnjiy this ecourse ...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this looks like fun, Leslie! Have no worries...everything is always as much (or more) of a learning experience for the teacher as it is for the students! The Smash book looks fun, but this seems like a really good time for me to use what I already have, and try to rein in my trips to the craft store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait till Monday!! I see that there are now Big Smash books. Oh, the terrible sin of lust! Not sure what book I'll use for class; may make over a composition book, since I have scrapbook papers that might make interesting backgrounds!! Have a terrific weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be awesome Leslie, I just know it! Thanks for doing something like this and making it FREE!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to it have i been added to group

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will ROCK it - I plan on getting in there at some point, putting a class together myself so I know exactly how you feel!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!