Friday, November 4, 2011

Gratitude Filled Heart



"If, deep in our hearts,
we are grateful in proportion to 
the good that is ours,
then we are sure to know a kind of 
Peace and Thanksgiving that can make us
kin to all the world."

-Mary Brooks Picken, 1924


As you go throughout your weekend...
remember all their is to be grateful for.
I know there is so much going on this 
world today.


Many of you may be unemployed,
have a hard time paying your bills
or on the verge of bankruptcy.

Whatever our situations I am convinced
that when we have a heart filled with gratitude
it just makes things better.

We see better, we hear better
we think better.

It's so easy to get overwhelmed...
I know.
But remember to count your blessings...
no matter how small you think they may be.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. it is as if our eyes open more...when we are grateful, i do agree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I love you! Always sharing your positive perspective! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that quote! I don't think I've ever heard that one before. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!