Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lean on Me

"Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long, 'til I'm going to need somebody to lean on."
- "Lean On Me" 


I am humbled by your kind and heart felt  words yesterday!!



Maggie...I am honored to be on your Hero list:)


Hi, Jerrie!! I was just thinking about you last week wondering what you've been up to!! Thank you for commenting...


Joyce...I am with you. I will use Twitter to promote my posts. I am deleting all those bloggers who make me feel worthless. {most of them}


Hey, Maggie #2!! So sorry someone wrote something nasty on FB about you. Your kind words were just what I needed.


LEANNE!! You had me laughing and crying and laughing some more! I am emailing you my number TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Peggy...I always appreciate your support!!!!!!!!!!!!




Amanda...I was wondering where you were. I have stopped by your blog a few times in the past few months. THANK YOU for your words of encouragement. I am honored that you read my blog.


Ladies...I have soooo much more to share and what I'm learning!! 


Stay tuned for Part 2 tomorrow.





My Brave Art








You all mean the world to me.

3 comments:

  1. She are such a thoughtful person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was interested to read your post yesterday, as well as everyone's comments about it. I like using Facebook to stay in touch with faraway friends, but I've found that it can make me envious of others' lifestyles (those that party and travel a lot, since there isn't a lot of that in my life) and occasionally left out (if I see that "friends" are getting together without me!). I've never even considered doing Twitter...I could never manage that kind of multitasking, or trying to keep up with others' "tweets". I love reading blogs, but find it very time consuming; I've been trying to do it every-other-day instead of every day, so it doesn't take away from other things I'd like to be doing. Anyway, I enjoyed reading about your a-ha moment, and look forward to hearing the rest of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too sweet! You made my smile even bigger today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!