Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We have 3 Winners!!

THANK YOU so much to everyone that participated in my 400th post/300 followers contest. Thanks to YOU I reached my goal!! So happy:) And the best part? The very best part? I have lots of new blogs to visit. I will be stopping by throughout the week and saying Hi!

Okay...let's get to business, shall we?

**I took each name, wrote on paper along with how many entries they received. I came up with 162 entries total. I then went to Random Generator.com and TA-DA! Here's what happened....

Prize #1 


*Voice recorder for scrapbooking
*Felties from KI Memories
* Bird stamp
*Handmade mini book from me




Prize #2



*Water Color Pencils
*2012 Date Book

SOY PRINCESS 2 {Maggie!!}



Prize #3-THe BIGGIE!!!


*Watercolor pencils
*Stamps
*Bird chipboard stickers
*Vintage postcards
*Cloth. Paper Scissors Magazines
*Rub-ons
*Ribbon
*Soooo much more!!
*Valued at $50

MAGGIE from Love My Scrap

Girls, be sure and stop by these blogs today. Each one is inspirational and artsy!!

Congrats to all winners!! Be sure and send me your address, ladies...les262@embarqmail.com

Have a GREAT DAY!!

7 comments:

  1. YAHOOOOOO!!!!!! This is so fantastic. Thank you so much. I have to pinch myself to believe it.

    Thank you again, this is sooooo incredibly generous of YOU!

    HUGS,
    Maggie (Lovemyscrap.blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and congrats to you in your achievement.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Bethe...and CONGRATS, Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE. Was reading along and BAM - there was my name??? MY NAME!!! so excited, congrats to the other winners and a big fat thank you to for such a fab giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on such a cool giveaway! And congrats to the winners & YOU! 300! Yeah - it looks so good on you ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cool! Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!