Friday, January 21, 2011

Another project...

Just another peek into my Soul Restoration Class with Melody Ross. Girls, I can't say enough good about this class!! If you can do it...Please take this class!! She is teaching another one in April. You won't believe how it makes you feel and how the creativity just pours out of you!!!

Go here to read more about this life changing class. She mixes healing ourselves with art. Amazing.


We have a relaxing and spiritual weekend planned. Tonight is my home made taco pizza [the best I have been told!!} then a game night with the kids. Playing shuffleboard and our Wii. Tomorrow we head to Omaha to visit the Winter Quarters Temple then having lunch. Tomorrow night either a movie out or in. Sunday is Church then some really awesome football! Go JETS!



What are your plans for the weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Did you say, "GO JETS!?!?" Hello??? Did you not remember that your dearest and bestest blog buddy is a CHICAGO GIRL!!?!?!! Ummmm . . . hello??? Can I have a "DA BEARS!!!" in there, somewhere??? ;)

    Sounds like a fantastic weekend, my dear!!!! (Oh, and please share the taco pizza recipe. I'm all over that one!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your art...very nice!!the course sounds wonderful....your weekend sounds wonderful too....enjoy...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is amazing. Goes along with your outlook on life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Leslie-I have another blogger friend who is also taking this class and...I sooooo want to take it! Maybe things will settle down a little by April...but I love the artwork and healing energy pouring out of your work! So awesome to see my friend:) xxx Happy weekend! Still busy busy unpacking over here...when will it end?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to take that class! maybe someday! sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!