Friday, October 22, 2010

Autumn Splendor

Fall is, without a doubt my favorite time of year...


The colors, the pumpkins, the mums, football games, cool weather, Halloween, Thanksgiving...the list goes on and on!

Here is a peek at my front porch...


It is so much fun to decorate!! Aren't those the cutest little scarecrows you've ever seen??:)

This beautiful, fall weekend my Mom and I are headed to Southeast Iowa for an All Girl's Weekend. Mom, my Aunt and 2 cousins will spend the next few days chatting, laughing, crying and bonding like never before.

Seriously...we've never done anything like this before.

This weekend means so much to me.

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
Jane Howard

Have a wonderful weekend, dear friends:) 

6 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you had a wonder girl weekend!!! We all needs those in our lives.

    Fall is my favorite time of year. I just love it!!!!

    Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun this weekend! Sounds like it should be fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote, love the new look - have a great weekend! (& thanks for selecting me as blog of the week!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect weekend...hope you all have a blast!! FAll is my fav season too...I love everything about it!!

    btw...I finally got week 1 scrapped!! yay! It's on my blog if you want to peek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you make me want to go out and decorate my new yard! I'm stymied without my front deck!! We are now so far from the road, all decorating is just for us - which is kind of cool - my own little hidden special places for us to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love your fall pics, and I do adore this time of year. But . . . is it wrong . . . I'm WAY EXCITED for CHRISTMAS!!!! I think I'm ready to pull out the Christmas CD's and play them in the car (love Peter, Paul and Mary's concert ... so fantastic!) Ok, I won't rush the Christmas season...I'll hold off for a little while longer, just for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!