Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Favs

Happy Friday, Girlies!! Camp is over. I am tired but spiritually filled. Here are my Friday Favs...

1. Girls Camp!! Working with my friends, making new ones and being with the girls {all 100+ of them!} was wonderful. I am grateful for the experience and know for certain that our attitudes towards things is EVERYTHING! Love these words by our Great President Abraham Lincoln..."Always bear n mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing."

2. Family. Love my family. Love how much they love and put up with me. Love how they help me clean up the house after a long day. Love how my husband is always thinking about us in every decision he makes.

3. Awesome "Ladies of the 80's" CD. Been listening to this all week to and from camp. Music from the Go-Go's, Berlin, Kim Wilde, Scandal, The Pretenders, Banana Rama and more. Love it!!!!

4. All the creative ladies I've met through my ecourse. Love your blogs, love your comments and support here!!

I am off to Columbia for the Missouri Show Me Games. Em plays 3V3 soccer. 3V3 means that there is 3 players against 3 players. They play on this super tiny field. It is very fast paced and fun to watch!!

Again...I love and appreciate your comments and I love and appreciate you very talented bloggers!!!! I will leave you with this thought...

"If you want to be listened to, you should put in time listening."  -Marge Piercy

I appreciate that you put the time into listening to me!!!:)

1 comment:

  1. Les - I am tired from our camp cooking extravaganza but I had SO MUCH FUN. Just goes to show you, it is not what you are doing but who you are with that makes the difference. I had a blast with you and Laureen. I can't believe that I won't see you for many weeks. :( Good thing I can keep up with you through the blog. Miss you already! I hope that the soccer weekend is fun and that you manage to get some rest.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!