Monday, April 26, 2010

We have a winner , girls!!

Okay, so I didn't use a random generator thingy {not big enough for that, yet}. Instead I wrote down all 11 names, put in a pile, closed my eyes and drew the winner...

Letherton!! 

She has the cutest blog...check it out.

Thanks to each of you that left a comment. I appreciate YOU!

I'm taking a computer break today as one of my favorite people on the planet is visiting with his wife from Utah. They are just passing through so we only get to enjoy them for a day and night. I will post pics later in the week!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!! Enjoy your day with friends!!! Chat with ya on Wed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!!!!!{{tear}}
    I will head over and check out her blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congrats to the winner, sorry I didn't make it over here in time to enter. I would have loved to win that stuff!
    Have fun with your friend who's in town!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...I still put the names on paper and pick a winner...seems fair to me! Or I ask my kiddo to pick a number between 1 and ???.

    Enjoy your visit!

    Thanks for stopping by on SITS Day (last week)!

    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!