Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Try something old

So today I've been working on Scrap2010. Initially I had gone downstairs to my craft area ready for an hour or so of scrapping. But then I remembered something I had wanted to try but kept putting it off...journaling on my computer!

I know, I know...there is so much talk about journaling by hand and trust me I DO...{A LOT}! In fact most of my projects over the past 2 years have all been written by hand. It's all good and it's so easy but seriously I was ready for something different. So after looking back through pages from a ways back I decided to try computer journaling again. So glad I did....I forgot how much fun it is and how cool it makes my pages look!

I'll be working on putting the pages together later today and tomorrow. I wrote enough for 3 layouts...pretty excited! At least one page will be posted here by Thursday. Can't wait to share.

1 comment:

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!