Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm Evolving...

Okay, Week 4 already with the Words of Me Project. Can you believe I actually forgot to have my word ready for this morning?! AGH! Just one busy life I'm leading right now!!

Last week I made some strides in certain areas of my life yet took a step backward in another. Will I ever get it right? The word I've picked to describe my life from last week is....

EVOLVING

–verb (used with object)
1. to develop gradually: to evolve a scheme.

That's me...I'm developing gradually...oh so gradually. *sigh* LOL!

I'm working on so many things right now...

*my clean eating
*working out more with weights
*better time-management
*serve others without feeling overwhelmed
*cook healthy, yummy foods for my family
*too, too many to mention

Maybe each word from here on out will be some form of the word EVOLVE or CHANGE or TRANSITION. I'd like to think soon I'll have words like FABULOUS, PERFECT, HEAVENLY and FUN!

How are your words coming? Are you choosing a word before the week starts and focusing on that? That's a great concept...have done that many times before. Lots of fun and if you really try, you can learn so much and actually "live" out your word. Let me know how you're doing AND REMEMBER it is NEVER too late to jump right in and play along with the Words of Me Project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!