Sunday, May 27, 2012

Say a Little Prayer for Em

Hey, Girls!! How was your Holiday Weekend?? Ours was fabulous!! My sweet cousin Jessica got married Friday night and my family was able to be there. It was a time of sweet family memory making....LOVE IT! Lots of photos to share later in the week.

I am still working on my summer schedule. I didn't realize I had already made so many commitments.

My sweet girl is getting her tonsils out Tuesday morning.



She has been so tired and sick for the past few months. As much as I hate the thought of her having surgery...I know she will feel so much better.

This week I am finishing up my studio cleaning.

Looking forward to art journaling, doodling and working on some pieces for customers.

What creative projects are you working on this week???  Please share!!

5 comments:

  1. Adding her to my prayer list, dear one. So glad you all had a good time at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'll be saying prayers for Em. It's never easy to face that kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending positive vibes and prayers that Em will have a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello you!My son has to get his out too but i am terrified Leslie ...general anasthetics scare me...but she will be fine...sounds as though you had a lovely weekend too..yay...take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, first of all, MUCH love and luck to Em - I know she will be happier in the end, by still a hard time for Mama! Good luck on your week - I am doing something different this week - on canvas fabric! It will be interesting, wish me luck ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!