Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Doodle-Do You??

My friend Sandi {fellow Brave Girl} is offering her very first e-course!! I am so proud of her!!! It's called..."I Doodle Do You?". There is still time to sign up for this awesome course!! Stop by and check it out today:)

You will learn how to doodle gorgeous sunshines, moons and so much more. Sandi's upbeat personality and excellent instruction will cheer you on. You'll be a doodling fool in no time!!!

I am taking this class {just getting started} and it ROCKS!!

Sign up here.

Do YOU doodle??

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm...looks very interesting...I think I'll head over and check it out!!! Doodling's my newest calmer downer!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!