Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Light is Just Up Ahead

It has become clear to me why I write.

I write not only because I have to.
Not only because I love it.
Not only because if I don't I may just bust.

I write because it allows me to see.

What's inside my heart.
What is working in my life
and what is not.




I know that I am an original.
My life is an original.
My trials
My joys
My heartbreaks
are original to me.

I am a Masterpiece. 
One of a kind.
My Father in Heaven created me.

I have talents that are mine 
and no one else's.

Today...
for the first time in awhile

my heart feels full.





My Mom is one of the most generous women I know. She is taking Em and I away for three whole days!!



We are going to Omaha. We plan on spending Friday night at the Old Market, Saturday at the Henry Doorley Zoo and Sunday head back home. I am looking forward to spending time with my two favorite hearts.

Girls, my heart is bursting with gratitude for all of your kind words.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
I can see that now.



10 comments:

  1. Your getaway sounds awesome, Leslie! I hope it does you a world of good to get away with those two lovely ladies. Just marinate in all that love and joy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, mom and daughter time, all at the same time! I hope you have wonderful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a great weekend! A change of scenery and spending time with those you love most is sometimes exactly what our soul needs. I'm heading out this weekend too, to CA and the Happiest Place on Earth, with my whole family!

    I'm glad you see the light and that you have peace. WE need to hold on to that peace whenever we can and for how ever long we can. :)

    Have a great weekend Les!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just enjoy being in the moment. Don't think about what is happening at home. Just enjoy the laughs, the smiles, and the food :) Treasure every moment and don't forget the special bond you all share! Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a difference in lives (mine included) and you may never know how many. Your words inspire and motivate and soothe. I am SO happy to hear the light is breaking through and that you are able to feel it. Have a fabulous time in Omaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lucky girl....have an awesome time....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog from the Flying Lessons group - i'm not very good at keeping up to date there ! I could so relate to your last few posts and just wanted to say I am in what sounds like exactly the same place, just hanging in, having faith that something good is around the corner and that things are going to work out. somehow. your blog is lovely, hang in there and here's to the light at the end of the tunnel ! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful!.. Enjoy your weekend! ((hugs)) ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I hope your weekend was full of fun! Isn't it great to have a change of scenery - and with your mom and daughter. How very special!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!