Monday, August 1, 2011

What a Find & 31 Days

Several things to share....

*Last week I went to several yard sales only to come up empty handed UNTIL the very last one. 

JACKPOT!

I found 100's of vintage images and The Best of the Old Farmer's Almanac all for...

are you ready for this?

95 CENTS!!

Yes, you read that right.

100's of the coolest vintage images from the 20's through the 50's all for only 95 CENTS!

Wow.

Made my day.

The Almanac is just so darn cool...chock full of interesting, witty and inspiring words. Be on the look for it's contents sprinkled throughout my blog in the coming months. Too fun!




*It's August 1st...and if you've been with me since last year then you probably remember my 31 Days Creative Challenge. We had one in August and then last March. No, we aren't doing one this month {i have something else coming up later in the fall} I thought it would be fun to post random ideas from both Challenges for the next 31 days. Be sure and follow me on Twitter and/or my Facebook Fan page for daily inspiration.

"It is not necessary to indulge
and spoil children
in order to make them happy.
Indeed, that is one of the
 surest ways of
making them miserable for life." 

Farmer's Almanac 1881

3 comments:

  1. What a find...lucky girl...now..are you serious that had been a year ago...far out1..time has gone so quickly...enjoy your find...xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!