Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Favs

Here it is already almost 3 pm on Friday and this is just finally getting posted. Girls, I have been in so much pain. UGH! My neck has been out, went to the chiropractor but unfortunately that didn't do the trick. Woke up so late this morning just desperate to feel better. I've been sitting on the couch, vegging out {i hate that since it is Good Friday} and trying to figure out why I hurt soooooo bad. Dave gavc me a neck massage...I'm feeling a bit better. Thought I'd try to write my post. Worked on it a bit this morning until the nausea from the neck pain got the best of me.

Here are my Friday Favs for the week {in no particular order}

American Idol. I have loved this show from the moment I first saw it [middle of season 2]. This year my fave Idols are Casey James, Aaron Kelly, Sioban Magnus and Crystal Bowersox. Love to see what they come up with every week. Good, good singers {in my opinion}

This morning I woke up to the sound of thunder...I love spring storms. So cozy!!

Another thing I am LOVING this week is my Project Life Kit. It is amazing!!!! Please click on the link for some really great reasons to purchase this kit. I bought it last January and started it in February. While I spent more than I wanted {with s&h it is about 65 bucks} it was worth every penny and then some!! As soon as I get all my photos developed I will post my book so far. Everything has been journaled, just need the photos.

Have you heard they are remaking this movie?
"Arthur" came out in 1981 and starred Liza Minnelli and Dudley Moore as Arthur. This is one of my favorite comedies of all time! Can't wait to see who they pick to play the part.

Yesterday my daughter and I spent about a half hour in our old house on Buchanan Street. Oh my the memories we both relived!! We stayed in that home 4 years and enjoyed every minute of it. The home is gorgeous...it's a 6,000 square feet Victorian home from the late 1800's. The family that owns it now just adore it and have really improved it. It makes it easier to be there knowing they love it like we did!!!

And finally I've gotta share this project with you....
I am all about birds lately so I fell instantly in love with these!! And the best part...the very best ever part?!?!? They cost $5.00 for all of them!! Click here to read more.

I hope you have a blessed Easter weekend. And please stop by Monday when I'll have an interview with Lacie from Creative Attempts. {stop by today as she is the featured SITS blogger today!! Hooray for Lacie!}

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better!! Massage, Chiro and hot showers always do the trick for me so don't give up on the Chiro just yet! Have a Great Easter!! I'll be taking all next week off. I'm having a give away so make sure you stop by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through Sits and then Creative Attempts obviously....I'll be back Monday to check out the interview. Great idea! Happy Easter weekend!
    Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my little project! I am super excited to be a finalist over at Lindsay's place! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your neck . . . tell the hubby you need LOTS of massages!!! And I'm LOVIN' IDOL just as much as you this week. . . SO good. Hope you have a wonderful Easter and enjoy some R&R. Take care of yourself and look forward to more from you next week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!