Howdy, girls! It's been a few days...And while I haven't posted I have been visiting your blogs and commenting. I just love sharing the comment love, don't you? I mean it is so important, that we as bloggers support one another. I know I have said it before but I feel the need to share it again....
I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read Words of Me Project. I hope I inspire you in some way. Thank you so much for the comments, too. They make my day and I enjoy reading what you have to say!!:)
We had a WONDERFUL visit with Kam and his darling wife Abby. It was too, too short but we crammed a bunch into the day. Visiting, a movie and Cosmic Bowling. We stayed up till 2 A.M.!!
Wednesday and Thursday I spent both days in bed with a HORRIBLE migraine. Anybody get those? Man oh man...it was the worst. So grateful for Zomig and a caring husband.
Let's get to Friday Favs, shall we??
1. After waking up from migraine hell I felt the need to be outside. Decided to plant these...
2. 80's music. I mean, I may have said it before but honestly I LOVE the 80's!!! We have satellite radio and the 80's channel is on most afternoons. While I clean, blog, fold clothes, create...whatever...it's on! I love everything...
Tears for Fears
Kool and the Gang
Fine Young Cannibals
The Go Go's
....the list goes on and on!!
My 80's music can take a ho-hum job and make it FUN!
3. I spend most of my afternoons alone. I cherish the solitude...
4. I am loving this Documentary on "Woodstock".
Even though I was just 3 years old during this history making event I have always been fascinated by it...secretly wishing I would have been old enough to go. This documentary I've been watching just blows my mind. There were nearly a half a million people on just over 600 hundred acres of donated farmland. Check out these images...
I told my husband I could have so been a hippie-LOL!!:) Anyway, for an interesting documentary...check this one out.
4. My last Friday Fav today is my writing. While I was so sick with my migraine I realized how much I LOVE it. I was in so much pain there was no way I could have sat at my computer and type...but yet, I was so itchy to do just that!! I am thankful for this thing called a Blog. I am thankful for all you talented women bloggers!!
Well, I am off to the chiropractor...part of my migraine is because my back and neck are out. Then packing for a weekend of fun in Kansas City. Em has a soccer tournament!!