A day late again for my Word. I do have a good reason which I'll share in a moment...
But for now....MY WORD from last week is...
1. having the power to restore freshness, vitality, energy, etc.: a refreshing nap.
With last week being the last part of 2009 I sat down, finished up my 2010 Goals, spent time with Dave and the kids and began purging and cleaning my house. It just felt so darn good! By the weekend I was well rested and anxious to get started on my new week. So happy it's 2010!
So, do you wanna hear my excuse for not having my Word posted yesterday? I spent the day in Kansas City at the hospital having tests done to rule out anything bad that maybe going on with my body. Lot of good news but one little scare I'm still gonna have to deal with. I have a lesion on my lung! And one on my liver and my pancreas. My doctor was concerned enough to call a pulmonary specialist. I see him in a few weeks. I've been short of breath for quite sometime now so they just want to make sure everything is okay. I would appreciate any prayers you'd like to send my way:).
On to my GOALS for the New Year. I am 100% in love with the whole process of goal-setting. This year I've really listened to my heart and KNOW that the goals I've set I'm gonna keep.
1. Finish my Transformation Challenge on May 10th. Be toned, lean and ready to get serious about my 1/2 marathon training.
2. My current bodyfat is 30%. By 2011 I'd love to see that drop to 20%.
3. Train for and run the Denver 1/2 Marathon with all my T.com friends in October 2010.
4. Do a bit on my book everyday. That includes ANY creative work I do as well as research, going through recipes, cooking new ones, etc.
5. Family Scriptures and prayer at least 3 times a week.
6. One verse a day from my Scriptures plus weekly Study of my RS book for 2010.
7. Keep up with my Words of Me blog
8. Take one day a week (I've picked Thursdays) to do nothing but write and create!!
9. Follow our family schedule this year along with our menus
10. Continue to Transform my mind with positive words and thoughts.
I would love to hear your goals for 2010!! Please post a few to share. AND I would love for you to start playing along with the Words of Me Challenge. It's easy and so fun and so enlightening!! Each and every week (I begin Monday and end Sunday) you choose a word that best describes your week. You can keep an on-line journal, a paper journal or scrapbook your word. My plan is that by next Otober (when my 1 year challenge is up for me) I'm gonna create one of those digital books. I think it will be so cool!!
Be sure and leave me a comment about your goals or about your WORD. I'll pick a favorite and mail you a fun, scrappy prize!!:)